|The Grumpy Old Troll Gets Married|
|Airdate||February 14, 2011|
|Previous||Baby Winky Comes Home|
|Next||Dora's Ballet Adventure|
- Fiesta Trio
- Grumpy Old Troll
- Grumpy Old Troll's Grandma
The Grumpy Old Troll is getting married to his fiancé Petunia, and Dora and Boots are in the wedding as the flower girl and ring bearer, but they have to recieve the missing wedding rings.
The Grumpy Old Troll is getting married to his fiancé Petunia, and Dora and Boots are in the wedding as the flower girl and ring bearer! But first, they have to retrieve the wedding rings that Grumpy Old Troll forgot about. The Grumpy Old Troll tells them that the wedding rings are at his grandma’s house. Map says that to get to Grandma Troll’s house that they have to get by the wedding bells and the flower garden. Along the way the rainforest animals help The Grumpy Old Troll get dressed for the wedding. The wedding bells won’t let the friends get past them and the only way they’ll let them through is to count how many times they ring. They get it right and they continue their journey to grandma troll’s house. They come to the flower garden to find purple flowers for Petunia’s bouquet. Soon they arrive at Grandma Troll’s house and The Grumpy Old Troll asks his grandma where the wedding rings are and she kept them in a secret place. They find the rings and Petunia is on flying horses to come get Dora, Boots, The Grumpy Old Troll and his grandma to the wedding ceremony.
- Flowery Garden
- Wedding Bells
- Grandma's House
- Almost everyone was invited to the wedding, including Swiper.
- This episode aired on Valentine's Day in 2011.
- Ironically, this episode also aired on the same day rival network Disney Junior launched, resulting in lower ratings for this episode.
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2011.
- This is the 126th episode of the show.
- Dora's face gets a little bit different.
- Dora looks a bit taller in this episode.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they never had the time to sing it because they're in a hurry getting the wedding rings that the Grumpy Old Troll forgot at his grandma's house.
- This is the third episode that Grandma's House is the last place Dora and Boots go to but it's actually Grumpy Old Troll's grandma's house, not Dora's Grandma Abuela this time.
- This is the first Season 6 episode Dora and Boots finally stop Swiper.
- This is the first episode that the Grumpy Old Troll stops Swiper with Dora and Boots.
- ↑ https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/network-press-releases/disney-junior-launches-with-double-digit-percent-ratings-gains/
|Dora the Explorer Season 6|
|Dora's Pegaso Adventure | Happy Birthday, Super Babies! | Dora's Hair-Raising Adventure | Baby Winky Comes Home | The Grumpy Old Troll Gets Married | Dora's Ballet Adventure | Boots' First Bike | ¡Vacaciones! | Dora in Troll Land | Pepe the Pig's School Adventure | The Tale of the Unicorn King | Halloween Parade | The Secret of Atlantis | Dora Saves King Unicornio | Dora & Diego Save Atlantis | The Big Red Chicken’s Magic Wand | Swiper's Favorite Things | A Ribbon For Pinto | Dora's Knighthood Adventure|