|The Grumpy Old Troll Gets Married|
|Airdate||Monday, February 14, 2011|
|Previous||Baby Winky Comes Home|
|Next||Dora's Ballet Adventure|
The Grumpy Old Troll Gets Married is the 5th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
- Fiesta Trio
- Grumpy Old Troll
- Grandma Troll
- Big Red Chicken
Today, the Grumpy Old Troll is getting married to his fiancé Petunia, and Dora and Boots are in the wedding as the flower girl and ring bearer, but they have to recieve the missing wedding rings.
The Grumpy Old Troll is getting married to his fiancé Petunia, and Dora and Boots are in the wedding as the flower girl and ring bearer! But first, they have to retrieve the wedding rings that Grumpy Old Troll forgot about. The Grumpy Old Troll tells them that the wedding rings are at his grandma’s house. Map says that to get to Grandma Troll’s house that they have to get by the wedding bells and the flower garden. Along the way the rainforest animals help The Grumpy Old Troll get dressed for the wedding. The wedding bells won’t let the friends get past them and the only way they’ll let them through is to count how many times they ring. They get it right and they continue their journey to grandma troll’s house. They come to the flower garden to find purple flowers for Petunia’s bouquet. Soon they arrive at Grandma Troll’s house and The Grumpy Old Troll asks his grandma where the wedding rings are and she kept them in a secret place. They find the rings and Petunia is on flying horses to come get Dora, Boots, The Grumpy Old Troll and his grandma to the wedding ceremony. With the Big Red Chicken officiating, the trolls put the rings on. Then as they officially become husband and wife, there are fireworks in the sky.
Places in this episode
- Flowery Garden
- Wedding Bells
- Grandma Troll's House (referred to as just "Grandma's House").
- Grumpy Old Troll is Getting Married
- Almost everyone was invited to the wedding, including Swiper.
- This episode aired on Valentine's Day in 2011.
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2011.
- This is the 126th episode of the show.
- Dora's face is a little bit different, and looks slightly taller in this episode.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they never had the time to sing it because they're in a hurry getting the wedding rings that the Grumpy Old Troll forgot at his grandma's house. However, if they did sing it, it would be the Grumpy Old Troll’s first time singing it.
- This is the third episode that Grandma's House is the last place Dora and Boots go to, but it's actually Grumpy Old Troll's grandma's house, not Abuela's.
- This is the first Season 6 episode Dora and Boots successfully stop Swiper.
- This is the first episode that the Grumpy Old Troll stops Swiper with Dora and Boots.
- Swiper is on his good side after the Grumpy Old Troll mentions to him about his wedding.
- This is the 24th instance where Dora and Boots returned to where they came from after reaching the final place on the map.
- This is the fourth episode the Grumpy Old Troll is away from his bridge. The other three are The Happy Old Troll, Dora's World Adventure!, and Dora's Big Birthday Adventure.
- Boots wears black boots in this episode instead of red ones because he wants to honor Mr. Troll's wedding.
|Dora the Explorer Season 6|
|Dora's Pegaso Adventure | Happy Birthday, Super Babies! | Dora's Hair-Raising Adventure | Baby Winky Comes Home | The Grumpy Old Troll Gets Married | Dora's Ballet Adventure | Boots' First Bike | ¡Vacaciones! | Dora in Troll Land | Pepe the Pig's School Adventure | The Tale of the Unicorn King | Halloween Parade | The Secret of Atlantis | Dora Saves King Unicornio | Dora & Diego Save Atlantis | The Big Red Chicken’s Magic Wand | Swiper's Favorite Things | A Ribbon For Pinto | Dora's Knighthood Adventure|