I'm the Grumpy Old Troll is a song sung by Grumpy Old Troll. Whenever Dora and Boots try to cross his bridge, he would jump out and sing this song. He would then require them to solve a riddle (or sometimes something else) or else they will not be allowed to cross the bridge.
Note: Lyrics in bold is what the Grumpy Old Troll says most of the time.
I'm the Grumpy Old Troll who lives under the bridge
Hey! I'm the Grumpy Old Troll who lives under the bridge
If you want to come over, all you have to do is this
All you have to do is this
Solve my riddle!
- On some episodes, like To the Monkey Bars and Baseball Boots, the Grumpy Old Troll does not sing the last line. Sometimes, he would say something else after "All you have to do is this!".
- There are some episodes Grumpy Old Troll doesn't sing his song at all when Dora and Boots travel to his bridge.
- On episodes such as The Super Silly Fiesta, The Shy Rainbow, and We're a Team!, Grumpy Old Troll only sang the first line of the song.
- Grumpy Old Troll sings his song twice in the soundtrack, but the first time is without the last line.
- This song is not featured in Dance And Sing! The Best Of Nick Jr.