|The Butterfly Ball|
|Airdate||Wednesday, January 16, 2013 (TV)|
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 (DVD)
|Next||Dora & Perrito to the Rescue|
The Butterfly Ball is the 18th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 7.
Dora and Boots meet a butterfly named Mariposa, who wants to attend the Butterfly Ball.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Balloon Hill
- Chilly Tunnel
- Butterfly Ball
- This is the second episode where Dora and Boots get butterfly wings, the first being was "Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom". Their wings are more colorful and not translucent this time and getting them.
- Mariposa means Butterfly in Spanish.
- This is the 158th episode of the show.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about all different kinds of bugs and insects.
- Swiper doesn't appear in this episode.