|The Bobo's Mother's Day|
|Airdate||May 9, 2009|
|Written by||Valerie Walsh Valdes|
|Directed by||George Chialtas|
|Previous||Diego and Porcupine Save the Piñata|
|Next||It's a Bug's World|
- Daisy (final appearance)
- Diego's mother
- Diego's father
- Bobo Brothers
- Baby Jaguar
- Mama Jaguar
- Sammy the Sloth
It's Mother's Day in the rainforest and everyone is celebrating, but the Bobos don't have a present for their mom.
- This is the first appearance of Diego's big sister Daisy, so we see all of Diego's family together this time.
- This episode also appeared in Nickelodeon's lots of love marathon right after the Bubble Guppies episode: "Bubble Puppy!"
- Daisy sees the Bobo Brothers for the first time in this episode.
- This episode shows Click in a new version.
- Diego doesn't sing the "Al Rescate" song in this episode, he instead sings the "Una Adventura" song.
- Diego doesn't say "Excelente!", he instead says "Yay!"
- Diego doesn't say "We solved the puzzle.", he instead says "We've finished the puzzle.".
- A fireworks sound effect is heard when saying "Happy Mother's Day!".
- This episode could air on Mother's Day, but they aired this episode on May 9.
- This is the final time Daisy appears in the Go, Diego, Go! series.
- How can Daisy be in college if she's only fifteen? Reply: She's possibly a prodigy.
- Daisy celebrated her 15th birthday in "Dora the Explorer" Season 4, Episode 2 "Daisy, La Quinceañera," which aired on Oct. 1, 2004. Diego states that Daisy is home from college in "Go, Diego, Go!" Season 3, Episode 10 "The Bobo's Mother's Day," which aired on May 9, 2009. That would make Daisy 18 and no child prodigy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.