m (RRabbit42 moved page Talk:Cha Cha Maverick to Talk:Dora Márquez over a redirect without leaving a redirect: revert)
Latest revision as of 04:12, 16 September 2016
|This discussion is listed as an Active Talk Page.|
Please remove this template when the question has been answered.
- In the edit history on Wikipedia, there's a note that says Boots refers to Dora's mother as "Señora Marquez" in episode 113, "Surprise". —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 19:31, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
I found WikiAnswers which says:
- In the episode where Dora and Boots take a basket to Dora's Abuela, Boots refers to Doras mom as Senora Marques. Its is episode 12 and the episode name is Grandmas House.
Also at FunTrivia:
- when Dora and Boots went to Dora's house, Boots greeted Dora's mom, and said, "Hello, Senora Marquez.
Plus at NPR:
- Why the name Dora? The Spanish feminine word for "explorer" is exploradora. Dora's surname is an homage to the acclaimed writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
Image of Dora on a Dora the Explorer kaleidoscope promo
Hey Gamerman1990, the new kaleidoscope promo for Dora the Explorer has its main character going up, twirls around, and drops down over a video clip of Dora holding still in Dora's house. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Bjbarnett2011 (talk • contribs) 03:05, July 23, 2013
- So hopefully will have a video of the new kaleidoscope-themed Dora the Explorer promo soon!!! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Bjbarnett2011 (talk • contribs) 02:53, August 26, 2013
In case anyone wants easy access to proof that Dora's family name is Marquez, at http://vimeo.com/90941793 I uploaded a brief video clip of Boots addressing Dora's mother as Seniora Marquez. I believe that will suffice as a reference. talk2ty 09:57, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
she is so pretty