Lyrics (from album)
Uh-oh! that sounds like Swiper the Fox!
We need your help to stop Swiper,
We have to say, "Swiper, no swiping!"
Say it with us!
Swiper, no swiping! (3×)
- This is not technically a song, it's just something that Dora, Boots or other characters usually say whenever stopping Swiper from stealing or swiping their stuff.
- Sometimes after he is stopped, he has a misfortune thing happen to him causing him to say "Oh, man!" again. The first time it happens is in Pablo's Flute, after he stopped the second time climbing up Pablo's Mountain, after he snaps his fingers, the rope he's climbing rips an falls down the hill rolled up in a ball saying "Oh, man!" again.
- In Dora's Christmas Carol Adventure, saying "Swiper, no swiping!" does not work when Swiper is stopping his future self because according to Older Dora, after he got on the naughty list, he does not listen, thus making him swipe all he wants no matter what whether everyone likes it or not, it would not have worked for him anyway when he gets too old and it's the first episode he says it himself and the only episode he doesn't say "Oh, man!" after that.
- In some episodes, sometimes Dora and Boots usually stop Swiper only once but they sometimes stop him twice, 3 times or even 5 times.
- There are some episodes Swiper wins and swipes from Dora and Boots whenever they don't have the chance right away or on time.
- In Lost and Found, Dora and Boots stop Swiper twice but Baby Blue Bird stops him alone once the second time.
- In Sticky Tape, Dora and Boots stop Swiper once the first time but then in the next 5 minutes he comes back right away and swipes the sticky tape from them the second time.
- In Beaches, Dora and Boots sing part of the Travel Song while Swiper is on to them when he sneaks behind every booth because Dora tells the viewer to watch out for him while they sing it and he doesn't make his whisking sound when he comes out the second time.
- In Grandma's House and Pinto, the Pony Express, Dora and Boots stop Swiper 3 times.
- In Dora's Got a Puppy, Dora and Boots stop Swiper 5 times but they never had the need to say "Swiper, no swiping!" at all, they instead stop him in other ways, but the last and final time, he finally swipes the present from them but gives it back until they tell him it is for Dora's puppy and he loves puppies.
- In Dora's Got a Puppy, Dora and Boots say "Butterfly, no swiping!" to Swiper's robot butterfly he made in the same fashion as "Swiper, no swiping!" and he also says "Oh, man!" just like Swiper always does.
- In Dora's World Adventure!, Isa states that everyone has to stop Swiper from swiping the bracelets but they're too late anyway.
- Not only just Dora and Boots are the only ones stopping Swiper, there are some episodes their friends stop him with them.
- In Swiper the Explorer, Dora and Boots stop Swiper and he was almost going to runaway until he turns to his good side right away checking out Baby Fox and decides to go traveling with Dora and Boots.
- There are some episodes Dora and Boots stop Swiper and him swiping from them at the same time.
- In Big River, Dora and Boots got their chance to stop Swiper the first time from swiping their boat but he was standing right in front of it so he could've easily just swiped it even though he didn't and it's a good thing he didn't.
- In Three Little Piggies, Dora and Boots stop Swiper twice but sometimes they lose and he says "you're too late", but when they're singing We Did It!, they say he's too late to swipe the pigs' blue ribbons.
- Three Little Piggies, Big River, Berry Hunt, Wizzle Wishes, and Grandma's House are the 5 episodes Dora and Boots successfully stop Swiper and he's never swiped from them at all not even once since they've been doing a great job keeping a look out for him so much and having the viewer help them too but he finally swipes from them again in Surprise! where they never had the chance not even on Boots' birthday.
- In We All Scream for Ice Cream, it's the first episode Dora and Boots never had the chance at all to stop Swiper, he swipes their chocolate boat on them and he only comes out once.
- Every time Dora and Boots stop Swiper by saying "Swiper, no swiping!" 3 times, he's always saying "Oh Man" when he's too late and loses.
- In Dora's Pirate Adventure, Dora and Boots and their friends sing "Swiper, no swiping!" the first two times and say it normally the last time. They also sing it in Baby Bongo's Big Music Show to the Coconut Conga tune.
- Swiper is always saying "Oh, man!" once, but in Lost Squeaky, he says it 5 times and he sometimes sings it too just like in Dora's Pirate Adventure, La Maestra de Música, and Baby Bongo's Big Music Show instead of just saying it normally.
- Dora and Boots always know when Swiper is coming out because Swiper is always making his whisking sound every time he comes out.
- In Berry Hunt, Swiper doesn't make his whisking sound at all, Dora and Boots just mention him coming out themselves.
- In Egg Hunt, Swiper doesn't make his whisking sound the first time, Dora just says to watch out for him and tells to viewer if they see him anywhere but the second time he makes whisking sound.
- In Dora's World Adventure!, besides Swiper, he's not the only one that swipes, there are other animals around the world named Fifi the skunk, Sammy the hyena, Fomkah the bear, and Ying Ying the weasel, they swipe too, they make the same whisking sound and wear the same mask and gloves Swiper does.
- Everyone stops them by saying "[character's name], no swiping!" just like "Swiper, no swiping!" and they say "Oh, man!" in different ways.
- The Big Storm, The Magic Stick, and The Missing Piece are the only three consecutive episodes Swiper has swiped from Dora and Boots successfully because they never even had the chance, but "Rojo the Fire Truck" is the first Season 2 episode they finally stop him.
- In The Missing Piece, Swiper just swipes random things from Dora and Boots since they don't really have anything on them except the wizard in the jigsaw puzzle but he never even swiped that, he swipes Dora's sock, Boots' boot, and Backpack.
- In A Present For Santa, Swiper swipes Santa Claus's present from Dora and Boots because they're too late but they warn him saying it's Santa's Christmas present so they technically stop him that way instead of just saying "Swiper, no swiping!" 3 times before if they had the chance on time.
- In Dora's Christmas Carol Adventure, Swiper learns the importance of no swiping on Christmas or otherwise Santa Claus will end up putting him on the naughty list but it doesn't matter because in later episodes, he still goes on swiping, it appears that he only promises never to swipe on Christmas but never agreed to stop swiping forever.
- The Big Storm, The Magic Stick, and The Missing Piece are 3 episodes Swiper successfully swipe from Dora and Boots and never had the chance stopping until Rojo the Fire Truck, Lost Squeaky, and Doctor Dora which are also as well the 3 episodes they successfully finally stop him.
- Every time Dora and Boots have their chance to successfully stop Swiper from swiping their stuff, Dora always tells the viewer that they need their help stopping him and always know they got to say "Swiper, no swiping!" 3 times, after that, he snaps his fingers and says "Oh, man!" then runs off, leaving them alone. However, every time they try having the chance to stop him on their own without the viewer's help, or if Swiper is too close to them, they get ready but fail saying "Swiper, no...", because he interrupted by bravely and successfully swiping one or more items, causing them to finish the line "...swiping" in a calm way, then he says "You're too late!" and throws it away, then he says "You'll never find it/them now!" or sometimes "You'll never find the/your/that/those [object he swiped] now!", and mostly laughs crudely at them while storming off. They fail in most episodes, but in some episodes, they usually just yell out his name and lose their chance to stop him before he swipes from them, another thing too is that he swipes the item and is almost about to throw it, they would usually warn him giving him a reason about something why he shouldn't swipe it for certain things, or if it's an emergency, then he would give it back to them and understand their concern on what they're telling him even if they're too late.
- Lost Map, Pinto, the Pony Express, The Big Piñata, The Happy Old Troll, Super Map!, and Click! are the 6 episodes Dora and Boots successfully stop Swiper but in ¡Rápido, Tico!, he finally swipes again, he swipes Tico's steering wheel for his car, however, Dora and Boots stop him as well from swiping Boots' toy firetruck and El Día De Las Madres is also an episode he swipes but Dora and Boots as well stop him too from swiping Isa's flowers for her mom for Mother's Day so technically 8 episodes in a row they stop him.
- Dora's Night Light Adventure is the final episode Dora and Boots don't stop Swiper but it should've been the final episode they do but he had his chance swiping from them whether they like it or not.
- In Beaches, Swiper makes his whisking sound as soon as Dora and Boots finish the Travel Song.
- In Lost Squeaky, Swiper says "Oh, man" 5 times instead of just once like he always does.
- In Choo-Choo!, After Dora and Boots stop Swiper, he says "Oh, man" in a terrifying voice when he gets frustrated about not having his chance swiping Azul's train whistle he just won from the race, except it's still a great thing they stop him.
- In Pinto, the Pony Express, Dora, Boots, and Benny stop Swiper the third time, but Dora doesn't tell the viewer that they need their help stopping him, she easily mentions that they know what to do and immediately say "Swiper, no swiping!", it's the only episode they actually stop him without the viewer's help and him not even having the chance swiping the cookies from them.
- It's unknown how Swiper snaps his fingers and say "Oh, man!" while wearing his gloves after Dora and Boots stop him saying "Swiper, no swiping!", because when one is wearing gloves over their hands, snapping their fingers would not make any sound at all because gloves would avoid the hand sounds being heard.
- Every time Dora and Boots are too late for Swiper swiping their item they got, sometimes there's a mini-game featured after he swipes it, Dora and Boots usually play a finding game asking the viewer for their help looking for the item that could either be hidden in the trees, or the bushes, or new places it's hidden, Dora and Boots always play the mini-game with the viewer since they're really good at helping them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.