Dora and Boots were about to have a sleepover when Swiper is in desperate need of their help.
Swiper is packing all of his favorite things for a sleepover at his Grandma’s House — his overnight trunk, his favorite puppy book and his very special funny bunny. Just as he is about to leave, a big wind gust comes in and blows everything away! Dora, Boots and Swiper journey to Crocodile Lake, through the Tangled Forest, and race to Strawberry Hill to get Swiper’s favorite things back.
- This is the 2nd episode where Swiper goes with Dora and Boots.
- This episode features Swiper's grandmother.
- This is the 2nd time the Fiesta Trio lost their instruments but got found by the tangled trees.
- This is the 138th episode of the show.
- Starting with the next season, When Dora is speaking, her voice is low while it is high when singing (except for the Travel Song in Little Map).
- This is the first episode in which Dora is voiced by Fátima Ptacek, who would later take over in the following season, starting to imitate Dora's Season 7/Season 8 voice.
- Dora, Boots and Swiper's pajamas at end of episode matches their favorite stuffed animals
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode by listing the places they are going and asking the question "Where are we going?", they instead sing about Swiper not swiping anything and for him promising that he does not.
- This is the last episode Swiper is on his good side without any swiping even though he was almost going to but he still tries hard to control himself.
- This is the second appearance of Swiper’s stuffed bunny, it first appeared in Dora’s Christmas Carol Adventure.