|Super Spies 2: The Swiping Machine|
|Airdate||Saturday, July 23, 2005 (Nick Jr. on CBS)|
Monday, July 25, 2005 (Nick Jr.)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 (DVD)
|Written by|| Valerie Walsh|
|Directed by|| George Chialtas|
|Previous||We're a Team!|
|Next||Dora & Diego to the Rescue|
Super Spies Dora and Boots have to stop Swiper from swiping Tico's birthday presents.
Swiper introduces himself to the viewer and shows him/her his new invention: a super fast swiping machine, something that can help him swipe fast. Nothing can stop him from swiping! Dora and Boots then introduce themselves and walked over to Señor Tucán who has put new spy gadgets inside of Backpack. There are many spy gadgets, a spy ball that can be bounced to turn into either a boat or a bicycle; a door opener that can open doors quick; Super spy ID cards; a spy camera to take pictures; and a video screen to see all over the forest. Dora and Boots call to Spy Star to see what’s going on, Tico is having a special birthday party at the Nutty Forest and they have a birthday present to give him. All of a sudden, they saw Swiper with his swiping machine and tells the viewer that he is going to Tico’s birthday party to swipe every single present from his party. Super Spies Dora and Boots have to go to Nutty Forest to stop him from swiping the presents in their secret mission. They don’t know how to get to Tico’s party, so they ask Map for assistance. Map says that they have to go down Underground River and through the Twisty Tunnel to get to Tico’s party at the Nutty Forest. So they got going. As they arrive at the underground river, they have to find something to ride down the river, they look in Backpack. They use the Spy ball to bounce it on the ground and it turned into a boat. They put on their lifejackets to avoid sinking in the river. They tell the boat to go fast, and then Swiper made waves in the river so they had to go slow, after that, he gets way ahead of them. Dora and Boots tell the boat to go super duper fast and it did so as they finish going across the river, Swiper gets very dizzy that he fell on a branch. Now they have to go through the Twisty Tunnel. As they got there, Diego comes along. He tells them that to get through the tunnel, they have to follow the sound of the bat. There were two paths, the left path has the sound of a snake and the right path has the sound of the bat. The take the path on the right. Now there are three paths. The first one has the sound of crabs clicking, the second one has the sound of the bat and the third path has the sound of a coyote. They take the second path. In no time, they made it out of the tunnel. Super Spies Dora and Boots are getting so close to Tico’s party. They just have to get to the Nutty Forest. Along the way, Swiper is chasing Dora and Boots so they have to use the Spy ball from Backpack and turn it into a spy bike. After that, they have to pedal the bike up to 10 to go super fast. With that done, the bike zooms past Swiper. Now Dora uses the door opener to open the door. However, the door is too small and Dora and Boots will bump their heads if they go through it. Luckily, Dora had a trick, she pull a lever and the bike got shorter. Soon, they arrived at Tico’s party. They warn Tico that Swiper is going to swipe all of his presents. They found him and Dora, Boots, Tico and his family and friends all said "Swiper no swiping" three times. Sure enough, they stopped him. Dora puts the cake aside for later and gave him his present. It was a camera shaped like a butterfly. The camera flew up and took itself a picture of Dora and Boots hugging Tico.
Places in episode
- Underground River
- Twisty Tunnel
- Nutty Forest (referred to as "Tico's Party")
- This is one of the only episodes Swiper appears as the first character to start the episode for once instead of Dora and Boots, and it's also the first episode he introduces himself to the viewer as well but he doesn't say "Hello" before that, he begins with putting on his mask, gloves, and the super fast swiping gear.
- Dora and Boots take their sunglasses off after the viewer tells them where to go first and next. They would put them back on to have the viewer check on Map to figure out where they have to go next.
- Dora and Boots wear sunglasses throughout the episode. Diego was also seen wearing sunglasses.
- This is the 89th episode of the show.
- Isa and Benny don't appear in this episode, but unlisted in the credits.
- This is not the last episode for Gabriel Alvarez to voice Diego.
- This is not the final episode to use the Nick Jr. Productions logo from 1999-2005. However, it will return in the episode A Crown for King Juan el Bobo. The actual last episode to use that logo is Baby Crab.
- This is the first episode Dora and Boots don't appear as the first characters to begin the episode.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the original Travel Song in this episode, it's the second episode they sing the Super Spy Travel Song just like they did in the Season 2 episode Super Spies and they only sing it once instead of twice.
- Dora and Boots somehow stop Swiper throughout the episode but they don't say Swiper No Swiping! during the episode until the end when they're at Tico's birthday party.
- Even though Dora and Boots got their chance stopping Swiper from ruining Tico's birthday party and swiping all his presents, he still got his super swiping gear and technically had his chance while they're saying Swiper No Swiping! so he could still swipe everything very easily but he's too late anyway.
- This episode premiered on a Saturday, meaning that it aired on Nick Jr. on CBS.
- Unlike other episodes, after Dora and Boots made it across the Underground River, the Fiesta Trio played their extended fanfare (which usually starts the We Did It! song at the end) instead of their original one.
- Glowy Star doesn't appear in this episode, she only appears in the end credits doing her mini game instead of Character Find.
Explorer Star (credits only)
|Dora the Explorer Season 4|
|Dora's Fairytale Adventure | Daisy, La Quinceañera | Star Catcher | La Maestra de Música | The Shy Rainbow | Swiper the Explorer | Star Mountain | Big Sister Dora | Super Babies | Catch the Babies | Dora's Got a Puppy | We're a Team! | Super Spies 2: The Swiping Machine | Dora & Diego to the Rescue | A Crown for King Juan el Bobo | The Mixed-Up Seasons | Best Friends | Dora's Dance to the Rescue | Save Diego | Dora's First Trip | Baby Jaguar's Roar | Dora's World Adventure! | Boots to the Rescue | Baby Crab | Dora Saves the Mermaids|