|Riding the Roller Coaster Rocks|
|Airdate||Friday, January 24, 2014|
|Previous||Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular|
|Next||Dora In Wonderland|
Riding the Roller Coaster Rocks is the 11th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora and Boots travel through the rainforest searching for a hidden door to a special amusement park where Abuela used to go when she was younger.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- River Ride
- Swinging Tree
- Roller Coaster Rocks
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2014.
- The Nickelodeon logo music becomes low toned at the end of this episode.
- This is the 169th episode of the show.
- This is the third episode where Abuela is seen as a young girl, first being The Chocolate Tree and second being Star Catcher.
- Dora, Boots, and Abuela don't sing the Travel Song in this episode.
- This is the first and only episode Abuela stops Swiper with Dora and Boots.
- This is Abuela's last appearance of this series.