This article is about the episode. For the character of the same name, see Little Map (character).
|Airdate||Friday, November 15, 2012|
|Written by|| Rosemary Contreras|
Enrico Vilbar Santana
|Directed by|| George Chialtas|
|Previous||Check Up Day|
|Next||Dora's Thanksgiving Day Parade|
Map mentors his nephew, showing him how to draw pictures and create a treasure map.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Troll Bridge
- Garden Mountain
- This is the 154th episode of the show.
- Benny, Tico, and Isa do not appear in this episode.
- After the Grumpy Old Troll sings his Grumpy Old Troll song, he doesn't say "solve my riddle", he instead says "find my cousins".
- This is the last Dora the Explorer episode in which Dora and Boots sing the Travel Song in full and they only sing it once. They ask "Where are we going?" in English three times and Dora asks it in Spanish once. They may still sing it, or part of it, in later episodes, namely "Dora Rocks!" and "Return to the Rainforest". Also, Little Map says the destination after the third "Where are we going?" instead of the Fiesta Trio.
- This episode reveals how Map's picture map is made.
- This episode premiered exactly 7 years after Baby Crab premiered on TVO Kids and 2 years after Happy Birthday, Super Babies! premiered on Nick Jr.
- I'm The Map has received some minor changes in the lyrics in this episode, and Map and Little Map say "We're the Maps!"
- Blue Cursor appears to check to see if little map drew everything in all the pictures he made.
- When Little Map flies up in the air, Dora has her pants on and not capris.