|Kitten in Mittens|
|Airdate||June 5, 2013|
|Previous||Catch That Shape Train|
|Next||Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure|
Dora reads a nursery rhyme about kittens to Lucky, and then she and Lucky jump into the book to help the kittens find their lost mittens.
This plot summary is incomplete. Please help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Meow Bridge
- Bell Garden
- Sleeping Dragon's Cave
- Benny, Tico, Isa, Swiper, and Boots do not appear in this episode.
- This is the 162nd episode of the show.
- This is the first episode Dora is at home by herself. However, she has a pet kitten with her and his name is Lucky.
- There is a game on the Nick Jr. website called "Dora's Say It Two Ways Bingo" where she is also home alone.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is low toned at the end of this episode.
- Dora doesn't sing the Travel Song in this episode without Boots since he's absent.
- Dora is so far the only one in this episode without all her friends.
- Boots is however seen in Dora's room with both of them on the picture hanging on her wall over her bed, but is absent from the entire episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.