|Kitten in Mittens|
|Airdate||Wednesday, June 5, 2013|
|Previous||Catch That Shape Train|
|Next||Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure|
Dora reads a nursery rhyme about kittens to Lucky, and then she and Lucky jump into the book to help the kittens find their lost mittens.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Meow Bridge (1st pair of Mittens)
- Bell Garden (2nd pair of Mittens)
- Sleeping Dragon's Cave (3rd pair of Mittens)
- Benny, Tico, Isa, Swiper, and Boots do not appear in this episode.
- This is the 162nd episode of the show.
- This is the first episode Dora is at home by herself. However, she has a pet kitten with her and his name is Lucky.
- There is a game on the Nick Jr. website called "Dora's Say It Two Ways Bingo" where she is also home alone.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is low toned at the end of this episode.
- Dora doesn't sing the Travel Song in this episode without Boots since he's absent.
- Dora is so far the only one in this episode without all her friends.
- Boots is however seen in Dora's room with both of them on the picture hanging on her wall over her bed, but is absent from the entire episode.
- This episode premiered exactly 12 years after Swing Into Action! and Wish on a Star were released on VHS and 4 years after Dora Saves the Three Little Pigs premiered.
- This is the 28th instance where Dora returned to where she started after reaching the final destination on the map.