|Happy Birthday Super Babies!|
|Airdate||Monday, November 15, 2010|
|Written by||Valerie Walsh-Valdes|
|Previous||Dora's Pegaso Adventure|
|Next||Dora's Hair-Raising Adventure|
Happy Birthday, Super Babies! is the 2nd episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
The Super Babies must team up with Dora and Boots to save birthday cakes from the cake-snatching bear.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Bouncy House
- Piñata Forest
- Bear's Castle
- Swiper and Isa don’t appear in this episode.
- This is the 123rd episode of the show.
- This is the final episode of the Super Babies Trilogy, following "Super Babies" and "The Super Babies Dream Adventure".
- The Travel Song is not sung in this episode, the Super Babies is featured except it's sung by Dora and Boots a little differently, just like in Super Babies.
- This episode premiered exactly 5 years after "Baby Crab" premiered on TVO Kids.
- This is the third episode where Dora wears her pink and yellow striped party hat from Whose Birthday is It? and Dora's Dance to the Rescue. This time, the party hat has the same look (pink on the top) from the first said episode.
- The bear takes Swiper's place