|Airdate||Tuesday, August 30, 2011 (DVD)|
Monday, October 24, 2011 (TV)
|Previous||The Tale of the Unicorn King|
|Next||The Secret of Atlantis|
Halloween Parade is the 12th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
- Fiesta Trio
- Big Red Chicken
- Baby Jaguar
- Little Monster
- Grumpy Old Troll
- Little Bull
Dora and Boots help Little Monster find a costume for the Halloween Parade.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Troll Bridge (referred to as "Spooky Troll Bridge" or "Spooky Bridge" by Map)
- Fruity Forest
- Halloween Parade
- Dora is dressed as a bumblebee.
- Boots is dressed as a rocket ship.
- Little Monster is dressed as half a bumblebee and rocket ship.
- Pirate Pig is dressed as the Gingerbread Man.
- Isa is dressed as a butterfly.
- Big Red Chicken, Benny and Tico are dressed as firefighters.
- Diego is dressed as a dragon.
- Baby Jaguar is dressed as a giraffe.
- Grumpy Old Troll is dressed as a clown.
- Map is dressed as a blue crayon.
- The Fiesta Trio is dressed as pieces of fruit. The frog is dressed as an apple, the grasshopper is dressed as a banana, and the snail is dressed as an orange.
- Petunia is dressed as a princess.
- Swiper is the only one not dressed as anything, but is seen wearing a moon costume.
- Little Monster is shown crying in this episode.
- This is the 133rd episode of the show.
- When Dora and Boots go to the troll bridge and the Grumpy Old Troll coming out from under his bridge, he does not sing his The Grumpy Old Troll song and does not say "solve my riddle" after that either. Instead, he just scares them with a "Boo!".
- Dora and Boots don’t sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about Little Monster getting a Halloween costume for himself at the Halloween parade and saying what their friends are for Halloween on the way.
- Boots says that Swiper is going to swipe their costumes even though they stopped him which is a good thing but it's impossible for him to swipe their costumes because they're wearing their costumes and he can't swipe they're costumes from them if they're wearing them.
- Swiper doesn't wear a costume in this episode, he probably doesn't really want be anything for Halloween and just wants to go as himself.
- This episode premiered exactly 8 years after Boots' Special Day premiered.
- Map said that Dora and Boots had to go over a spooky bridge where it was really a troll bridge. When Dora checks which place they have to go to next, she tells the viewer that they made it over the spooky troll bridge.