|Airdate||August 30, 2011 (DVD)|
October 24, 2011 (TV)
|Previous||The Tale of the Unicorn King|
|Next||The Secret of Atlantis|
- Fiesta Trio
- Big Red Chicken
- Diego Márquez
- Baby Jaguar
- Little Monster
- Grumpy Old Troll
Dora and Boots help Little Monster find a costume for the Halloween Parade.
This plot summary is incomplete. Please help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Spooky Bridge (referred to as "Spooky Troll Bridge")
- Fruity Forest
- Halloween Parade
- Dora is dressed as a bee.
- Boots is dressed as a rocket ship.
- Little Monster is dressed as half a bee and rocket ship.
- Pirate Pig is dressed as the Gingerbread Man.
- Isa is dressed as a butterfly.
- Big Red Chicken, Benny and Tico are dressed as firefighters.
- Diego is dressed as a dragon.
- Baby Jaguar is dressed as a giraffe.
- Grumpy Old Troll is dressed as a clown.
- Map is dressed as a crayon.
- Swiper is the only one not dressed as anything.
- Little Monster is shown crying in this episode.
- Map said that Dora and Boots had to go over a spooky bridge where it was really a troll bridge. When Dora checks which place they have to go to next, she tells the viewer that they made it over the spooky troll bridge.
- This is the 133rd episode of the show.
- When Dora and Boots go to the troll bridge and the Grumpy Old Troll coming out from under his bridge, he does not sing his The Grumpy Old Troll song and does not say "solve my riddle" after that either.
- Dora and Boots don’t sing the Travel Song in this episode by listing the places they’re going and asking the question "where are we going?", they instead sing about Little Monster getting a Halloween costume for himself at the Halloween parade and saying what their friends are for Halloween on the way.
- Dora and Boots says that Swiper is going to swipe their costumes even though they stopped him which is a good thing but it's impossible for him to swipe their costumes because they're wearing their costumes and he can't swipe they're costumes from them if they're wearing them.
- Swiper doesn't wear a costume in this episode, he probably doesn't really want be anything for Halloween and just wants to go as himself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.