The Fiesta Trio appears in every episode of Dora the Explorer. Their first appearance was in "The Legend of the Big Red Chicken".
The frog is blue with a green stomach. The cricket is orange with red spots. The snail is pink with a purple shell. Each has two white eyes with black pupils.
- The Fiesta Trio didn't play their fanfare on "Lost and Found", but seen at the end of the episode of "Lost and Found".
- They didn't play their fanfare after passing Tico's tree in "Little Star".
- Starting with "The Lost City", they play an extended fanfare tune when Dora and Boots finish their adventure.
- Beginning with Season 1, the normal fanfare was low-pitched. But beginning with new seasons, it became high-pitched. The low-pitched version can still be heard in some new episodes.
- When the Fiesta Trio talk, there were three different pitch tones for each one. The frog sounds low. The cricket sounds a little higher and the snail has a very high pitch tone.
- They live in an orange shell.
- They were sad when they lost their instruments on "Dora's First Trip".
- They had to play music for the queen bee on the top of tallest mountain who doesn’t like waiting.
- In the episode Berry Hunt, they get interrupted and cut off by the Bear, who chases after Dora and Boots.
- In some episodes, the Fiesta Trio don't always sing the Travel Song with Dora and Boots, sometimes there's other characters singing it with them too.
- The Fiesta Trio are always playing their fanfare music before Dora and Boots sing We Did It!.
- In The Golden Explorers, the Fiesta Trio don't play their fanfare music after everyone passing the Big Tree Swiper throws the soccer ball in.
- The cricket and frog are both male, and the snail is female.
- The Fiesta Trio are as well voices by Marc Weiner including Map and Swiper even throughout the series, they've never gotten new voice actors at all like the other characters.
- The Fiesta Trio never get Character Find during the end credits including Dora, Backpack, and Big Red Chicken, as well as their icon with their picture on it is never seen either.