|Dislikes||Lonely (Christmas Monkeys)|
|First Appearance||School Science Fair (Dora the Explorer)|
|Last Appearance||Christmas Monkeys (new film only)|
|Friends||Dora, Alana, Naiya, Kate, Pablo|
|Relatives||Dora's Monster (friend)|
|Enemies||Swiper (Friend Monster only)|
|Voiced By|| Karen Scarboyoo (Dora the Explorer)|
Kayta Thomas (Dora & Friends)
Emma teamed up with Dora to make a homemade volcano to take to the science fair at school.
- She has dark skin, brown eyes, brown hair, black and eyebrows
- She wore a yellow short-sleeved shirt, a purple skirt, a blue ribbon tied into a bow in her hair at the back and had a cyan backpack on Dora the Explorer.
- She wore a yellow sweater, a white shirt underneath it, a pink skirt, pink shoes, pink earrings and had a music note necklace on Dora and Friends: Into the City.
- In Explorer Girls, she had curlier hair with pink bows and wore a mint green cardigan over a cream-colored shirt, a light blue skirt, and navy blue and white flats.
- In Our First Concert, Emma had box braids, wore a yellow sleeveless dress with orange trim and polka-dots, pink and yellow bracelets, and orange shoes.
- Emma appeared only once on the Nick Jr. show, Dora the Explorer.
- Emma is the main character for the spinoff show, Dora and Friends: Into the City!.
- Emma was voiced by Karen Scarboyoo on Dora the Explorer.
- Emma is now currently voiced by Kayta Thomas on Dora and Friends:Into the City!.
- Emma is into music and can play the violin.
- Emma's puppy is named Lala.
Main Márquez family
|Dora | Diego | Alicia | Mami | Papi | Abuela | Guillermo | Isabella|
|Swiper | Grumpy Old Troll | Bobo Brothers | Alejandro|
|Backpack | Map | Rescue Pack | Click|
|Boots | Tico | Benny | Isa | Big Red Chicken | Señor Tucán | Fiesta Trio | Baby Jaguar|
|Pablo | Alana | Emma | Kate | Naiya | Sammy | Randy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.