|Dora in Troll Land|
|Airdate||Friday, July 1, 2011|
|Written by||Jorge Aguirre|
Enrico Vilbar Santana
|Directed by||George Chialtas|
|Next||Pepe the Pig's School Adventure|
Dora in Troll Land is the 9th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
Dora and Boots enter a magical place called Troll Land.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Giant Cereal Bowl
- Soccer Goal
- This is the only episode to have 5 places for Dora and Boots to pass.
- This episode holds the record of the most places for Dora and Boots to pass being five.
- The playground looks a lot like Play Park.
- When Dora checks Backpack, there was nothing but coins, just like in El Coquí.
- This episode had the viewer rhyme their words.
- "Patea el balón" is the Spanish phrase for "kick the ball".
- The Fiesta Trio played their fanfare 4 times on a half-hour episode for the first and only time.
- This is the 130th episode of the show.
- This is the first episode starting Dora, Boots and all her friends at the troll bridge.
- The Grumpy Old Troll Song is heard in the Travel Song in this episode.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode because they're actually traveling to 5 places instead of just 3.
- Dora and Boots both stand behind the picture pop-up sequence in this episode instead of just Dora.
- Swiper doesn't appear in this episode.