|Dora in Troll Land|
|Airdate||July 1, 2011|
|Written by|| Jorge Aguirre|
Enrico Vilbar Santana
|Directed by|| George Chialtas|
|Next||Pepe the Pig's School Adventure|
Dora enters a magical place called Troll Land.
This plot summary is incomplete. Please help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Giant Cereal Bowl
- Soccer Goal
- When the viewer was asked to check Backpack, there was nothing but coins.
- This episode had the viewer rhyme their words.
- This episode contained 5 places for Dora and Boots to pass.
- "Patea el balón" was Spanish for "kick the ball".
- The Fiesta Trio played their fanfare 4 times on a half-hour episode.
- This is the 130th episode of the show.
- This is the only episode to have 5 places for Dora and Boots to pass.
- This is the first episode to have starting Dora, Boots and all her friends at the troll bridge.
- The Grumpy Old Troll Song is heard in the Travel Song in this episode
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode because they're actually traveling to 5 places instead of 3 places.
- Dora and Boots both stand behind the picture pop-up sequence in this episode instead of just Dora.
- Swiper doesn't appear in this episode.
- The playground looks a lot like Play Park.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.