|Dora Saves Three Kings Day|
|Airdate||Tuesday, October 7, 2008 (DVD)|
Monday, January 6, 2009 (Nickelodeon)
|Previous||The Big Red Chicken's Magic Show|
- Fiesta Trio
- Baby Jaguar
- Big Red Chicken
- Nelly (debut)
Dora, Boots, and Diego are all ready for Three Kings Day. They stop Swiper from swiping a cake, but not before Swiper scared off the animals that they were supposed to ride to the party.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- At the very end of the Three Kings Day song, when Dora says "Come on!", her voice sounds like Kathleen Herles' voice, Dora's old voice actress from season 1-4.
- Dora, Boots, and Diego are dressed as kings in this episode
- Map is also seen wearing a crown.
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2009.
- This is the 112th episode of the show.
- This episode is based on The Three Kings.
- Differences is the animals: The Three Kings rides on camels which Boots rides on a correct animal. But in the show, Dora rides on pony, and Diego rides on an Elephant.
- Dora, Boots, and Diego don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, however, they technically still do but it's not played in the original version, Dora says "where are we going" first to start the song but they don't say the places they're going, they instead sing It's Three Kings Day.
- Swiper is the only one not king or anything, he's just normal and himself like always.
- Dora doesn't use Backpack in this episode and she doesn't say "we did it" with Map when he says it, he only says it alone when everyone's singing We Did It!, it appears that Backpack is silents in this episode as it appears that she looks like an original non-talking backpack in this episode.
- After Dora, Boots, and Diego sing We Did It! and talk about their favorite parts to the viewer, they're back in their normal clothes.
- This is the first episode featuring Diego's animal center from Go, Diego, Go!.
- After Dora asks the viewer what their favorite part of the trip is, she's doesn't say "I like that too", Boots takes over for her and instead says "I love that part".