|Dora Saves Fairytale Land|
|Airdate||June 2, 2015 (DVD)|
July 7, 2019 (Nickelodeon, US)
|Previous||Dora's Night Light Adventure|
Dora Saves Fairytale Land is the last double-length episode and the series finale of Dora the Explorer prior to Into the City being made and Let's Go to Music School got made and broadcasted in the United States. It is also the 20th episode of Season 8.
- King Lion
- Queen Lioness
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Jack And The Beanstalk
- Frog Prince
- Fairy God Mother
- Frog Princess
- Big Bad Wolf
- Mami Red Bird
- Baby Red Bird
- Witch (Fairytale Land)
- Broom and Wand (Wand no longer anthropomorphic)
- Swiper's Horse
- Mean Giant
- Ivy Vine Wall
- El Mago
- Fiesta Trio
- The Three Little Pigs
Dora and Boots return to Fairytale Land to help the King and Queen when Fairytale Land was losing its magic. To save the Ivy Brick Wall, they needed to get magical water, but it‘s surrounded by all the villains from the different fairytales. Will Dora and Boots save Fairytale Land?
- Windy Forest
- The Giant's Cave
- Dragon Flowers
- Sparkling Lake
- Save the Magic
- I'm the Big Bad Wolf
- Everybody Wants My Goose
- Giant Dance
- I Am El Mago
- Ring, Ring, Ring
- Brilla Sol
- This episode is a sequel to "Dora's Fairytale Adventure".
- This episode was initially released as a DVD exclusive in June 2015, but was held back on television in the United States until July 7, 2019 in Dora's Magical Movie Night on Nickelodeon, over four years after its premiere, to commemorate the release of Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
- The copyright year reads 2014 due to this episode being produced in 2014.
- The Travel Song is not featured in this episode, Dora and Boots will no longer sing it again until Dora and Friends: Into the City! episode "Return to the Rainforest" with new lyrics and different instrumentals.
- Isa, Benny and Tico do not appear in this episode.
- There are several different antagonists in this episode such as the Witch, El Mago, the Big Bad Wolf, Swiper and the Mean Giant.
- This is the final Dora the Explorer episode in which Dora and Boots successfully stop Swiper since they were unable to stop him in the previous episode "Dora's Night Light Adventure", they finally had their chance in this episode.
- The witch from Dora's Fairytale Adventure makes her second and last appearance.
- The witch however now has a new hairstyle and her wand is no longer anthropomorphic.
- This is the second episode featuring El Mago from the Season 1 episode Te Amo, who is technically Swiper's replacement antagonist, however, both of them appear in this episode.
- Interestingly, back in the episodes Dora's Fairytale Adventure, Dora's Hair-Raising Adventure and Super Babies Dream Adventure, there actually was a Giant that appeared before the Mean Giant.
- However, unlike the Mean Giant, the Giant that appeared in those three episodes was actually very friendly with both Dora and Boots. The Giant was also slightly bigger than the Mean Giant.
- The Mean Giant is wearing a shirt with the number 80 on it.
- Dora makes her hair grow just like in Dora's Fairytale Adventure which makes her look like Rapunzel.
- This is the only episode in which Dora and Boots's life jackets are dark orange instead of yellow.
- This is the last episode of the series by initial release date.
- This is the final Dora the Explorer episode in which Dora and Boots sing "We Did It!". They will later sing a new version of it with elements from "All for One" in Dora and Friends: Into the City! episodes Return to the Rainforest and Dora's Rainforest Reunion.
- When Dora wound up the music box prior to do the Giant Dance, Dora forgot to open it, nor did it open by itself, and everyone ended up dancing it with the box closed, but with the music still coming out of it.