|Airdate||January 14, 2013 (TV)|
|Written by|| Jorge Aguirre|
Carol Delmindo Datuin
Enrico Vilbar Santana
|Directed by|| George Chialtas|
|Next||The Butterfly Ball|
Dora and Boots are invited to Benny's barn for a sing-along party. But when Benny forgets to send out the invitations, Dora and Boots go to Benny's barn to help him out.
- This is the fourth episode to use the Seasons 7-8 specials opening sequence, with "Dora's Easter Adventure", "Dora's Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom" and "Dora's Fantastic Gymnastics Adventure" being the first three.
- The naming of places to go in this episode is somewhat similar to Dora's Pirate Adventure.
- Instead of singing out the places Dora and Boots have to go, they sing out what places they have passed.
- A background voice was heard when the microphone was turned on.
- The Sing-Along Party Finale consists of "Backpack, Backpack", "I'm The Map", "Isa, Turn the Wheel" (from "Dora's Pirate Adventure") and "the Travel Song".
- Dora and Boots do not sing the Travel Song on the way to Benny's Barn for the karaoke party, they only sing a part it in the "Sing-Along Party Finale", they sing "On Our Way to the Sing-Along" on the way.
- The Travel Song sequence in the Sing-Along Party Finale starts with the second stanza performed by Dora, Boots and Tico, then Dora asks "What are we doing?", the entire cast then claps three times and answers "Sing-along party!" in a similar fashion to the original.
- We Did It! is not part of Sing-Along Party Finale with the other songs, however, it is still sung in this episode by everyone just as the party is ending.
- Backpack wears the same costume from The Backpack Parade, but without the skirt.
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2013.
- Swiper is the only one not to join everyone for the Sing-Along Party Finale.
- This is the first Dora the Explorer episode in which the viewer's voice is actually heard when Dora tells them to say "Hola" through her microphone, reminiscent to Blue's Clues, a show that ended six years before this episode has aired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.