|Dora in Wonderland|
|Airdate||Tuesday, March 4, 2014 (DVD)|
Monday, March 10, 2014 (TV)
|Written by||Chris Gifford|
|Previous||Riding the Roller Coaster Rocks|
|Next||Dora's Museum Sleepover Adventure|
- Swiper (Knave of Hearts)
- Fiesta Trio
- Benny (Tweedledum)
- Tico (Tweedledee)
- Cheshire Cat
- Mad Hatter
- Queen of Hearts
- White Rabbit
- Bandersnatch the Big Blue Chicken
Dora and Boots travel to Wonderland to retrieve Dora's lost kittens.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Giant Trees
- Tiny Animals
- Forgetful Forest
- Queen's Tea Party
- This is the 170th episode of the show.
- This episode is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland.
- This is the 12th double-length episode of the series.
- This episode was produced for Season 7 in 2012 according to the end credits.
- The Fiesta Trio plays the wrong notes for their fanfare tune after Dora and Boots pass through the forgetful forest.
- Bandersnatch resembles the Big Red Chicken, however, he is blue instead of red.
- Mel Brooks, Alan Cumming, Sara Ramirez, and Jewel Kilcher (Jewel) make their voice acting appearance on this double-length episode.
- Dora wears a light blue and white dress similar to Alice’s signature dress with white tights, black Mary Jane shoes and a light blue hairbow.
- When Dora and Boots go through the mirror, they are technically still at Dora's house backwards but with everything that comes to life.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode not even in Wonderland.
- Isa does not appear in this episode.
- The Cheshire Cat is male in the original Alice in Wonderland, but is female in this episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.