Dora and Diego in the Time of Dinosaurs is the 9th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora and Diego travel back to prehistoric times and go on a dinosaur adventure to find Baby Jaguar and bring him home to his birthday party.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago!
This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Giant River
- Dino Mountain (referred to as "Dino Volcano")
- Animal Rescue Center (referred to as "Birthday Party")
- Baby Jaguar turns 3 years old in this episode.
- Benny and Tico are shown wearing dinosaur costumes.
- Diego uses a travel cape for the first time.
- This is Dora's second episode to use the travel cape.
- Boots does not go with Dora in this episode.
- Swiper does not appear in this episode.
- The Fiesta Trio play their regular fanfare once instead of twice in most episodes.
- The Fiesta Trio had travel capes of their own.
- The Travel Cape song was heard again in this episode.
- This is the 167th episode of the show.
- The Travel Song is not sung in this episode.
- Dora and Diego sing Shake Your Travel Cape in this episode, it was featured in Dora's Christmas Carol Adventure and it was first sung by Dora and Swiper.
- Both Backpack and Map say "we did it" together during We Did It!.
- This is the second Dora the Explorer episode featuring Diego and Alicia's Animal Rescue Center from Go, Diego, Go!, the first was Dora Saves Three Kings Day.