|Dora's Night Light Adventure|
|Airdate||Friday, April 24, 2015 (UK)|
Sunday, July 14, 2019 (US)
16 (US airings)
|Previous||Dora's Animalito Adventure
US airings: Dora Saves Fairytale Land
|Next||Dora Saves Fairytale Land
US airings: Dora's Fairy Godmother Rescue
Dora and Boots rush to take a night light to the library before it gets too dark for the little chickens' story time.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it.
- This is the last episode of the series in production order.
- Dora and Boots do not sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing "Go Nightlight".
- This is Mami, Papi, Diego, Benny, Tico and the Big Red Chicken's last appearance in Dora the Explorer.
- This is the final episode that Dora and Boots never got the chance to stop Swiper, the last episode that he swipes from Dora and the final episode that Swiper only comes out once. However, in the next episode, "Dora Saves Fairytale Land", Swiper is stopped twice.
- This episode premiered exactly 16 years after León, the Circus Lion premiered in the US, and the UK airing of this episode premiered exactly 12 years after Super Spies premiered in the US.