|Dora's Museum Sleepover Adventure|
|Airdate||Friday, March 27, 2014 (TV)|
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 (DVD)
|Previous||Dora In Wonderland|
|Next||Dora's Super Soccer Showdown|
Dora and her friends are having a sleepover at a museum, where Dora goes on an adventure to break a prince's spell.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Windy Lake
- Rainbow Bridge
- Prince's Castle
- This is the second episode where Dora goes on a dream trip. The first one being Dora's Moonlight Adventure.
- Boots doesn't go with Dora for the whole trip but takes her across the windy lake.
- Swiper does not appear in this episode.
- This is the 2nd time that Rainbow Bridge was a location, first being Quack! Quack!.
- The chinchilla turns into a unicorn so Dora can go across rainbow bridge.
- This is the 171st episode of the show.
- This episode doesn't feature the Travel Song due to Dora traveling by herself without Boots, it's meant for both of them traveling together, never separate.
- Papi does not appear in this episode.
- Isa, Benny, and Tico do not appear in this episode or join Dora, Boots, and Diego for the museum sleepover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.