|Dora's Museum Sleepover Adventure|
|Airdate||Thursday, March 27, 2014 (Nickelodeon)|
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 (DVD)
|Previous||Dora In Wonderland|
|Next||Dora's Super Soccer Showdown|
Dora's Museum Sleepover Adventure is the 13th episode of Dora the Explorer from Season 8.
Join Dora, Diego, and Boots for a sleepover at the museum that turns into a quest to return a cape to a castle, escape a giant, and break the spell on Prince Miguel!
This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Windy Lake
- Rainbow Bridge
- Prince's Castle
Together We Can Break the Spell
- This is the second episode where Dora goes on a dream trip after Dora's Moonlight Adventure.
- Boots doesn't go with Dora for the whole trip, but takes her across the windy lake.
- Swiper does not appear in this episode or join Dora, Boots, and Diego for the museum sleepover.
- This is the second time that Rainbow Bridge was a location after Quack! Quack!.
- The chinchilla turns into a unicorn so Dora can go across rainbow bridge.
- This is the 171st episode of the show.
- ¡Por Favor! is the name of the painting, during the Map song, the fiesta trio’s singing is taken from the episode of the same name
- This episode doesn't feature the Travel Song due to Dora traveling mostly by herself without Boots, it's meant for both of them traveling together, never separate.
- Papi does not appear in this episode.
- Isa, Benny, and Tico do not appear in this episode or join Dora, Boots, and Diego for the museum sleepover.