|Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure|
|Airdate||Tuesday, September 10, 2013 (DVD)|
Sunday, September 22, 2013 (TV)
|Previous||Kittens in Mittens|
|Next||Verde's Birthday Party|
Dora and Boots use their magical talking roller skates to help other talking vehicles stand up to Big Wheeler in order to open the new skate park for everyone.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Roller Coaster
- Big Slide
- Skate Park
- The introduction used on double-length episodes was used for this episode.
- Boots was seen in socks.
- Right after Boots gets his skates put on, they get tied up good on its own.
- The episode aired on DVD first. 12 days later, it aired on TV.
- This is the 163rd episode of the show.
- This episode is about what to do if one gets bullied.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is low-toned at the end of this episode.
- Dora's helmet from Dora & Perrito to the Rescue was purple. however, in this episode, her helmet is aqua blue.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about rollerskating at skate park.
- Dora and Boots are on a real life commercial roller skating with a bunch of real life kids at a real life skatepark related to this episode.