|Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure|
|Airdate||Tuesday, September 10, 2013 (DVD)|
Sunday, September 22, 2013 (TV)
|Previous||Kittens in Mittens|
|Next||Verde's Birthday Party|
Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure is the 5th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora and Boots use their magical talking roller skates to help other talking vehicles stand up to Big Wheeler in order to open the new skate park for everyone.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Roller Coaster
- Big Slide
- Skate Park
- On our way to Skate Park
- We're rolling all around Skate Park!
- The introduction used on double-length episodes was used for this episode.
- Boots was seen in socks.
- Right after Boots gets his skates put on, they get tied up good on its own.
- The episode aired on DVD first. 12 days later, it aired on TV.
- This is the 163rd episode of the show.
- This episode is about what to do if one gets bullied.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is low-toned at the end of this episode.
- Dora's helmet from Dora and Perrito to the Rescue was purple. however, in this episode, her helmet is aqua blue.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about rollerskating at skate park.
- Dora and Boots can be found in a real life commercial roller skating with a bunch of real life kids at a real life skatepark related to this episode.