|Dora's Fairy Godmother Rescue|
|Airdate||Wednesday, April 22, 2015 (UK)|
Sunday, July 21, 2019 (US)
|Episode||17 (all airings)|
|Previous||Let's Go to Music School
US airings: Dora's Night Light Adventure
|Next||Dora's Animalito Adventure|
Dora's Fairy Godmother Rescue (also known as Dora and Boots Help the Fairy Godmother) is the 17th episode of Dora the Explorer from Season 8.
Dora and Boots help the Fairy Godmother fix her magic wand so she can get her puppy back.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Cinderella's Garden
- Highest Cave
- We'll Fix It!
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, however, the Travel Song is not supposed to be sung or featured in this episode anyway because they sing about getting to the highest cave and bringing Grandmother's magic wand back.
- However, they instead sing "We'll Fix It!".
- Grandmother's magic wand is purple but it technically matches Dora's pink shirt, and when it's broken, it looks similar and the same shape as the jigsaw puzzle wizard, El encantador's magic wand in the Season 2 episode The Missing Piece but they're different colors and is broken in half.
- This is the only episode in which Dora and Boots sing and dance "We Did It" sitting down on the magic carpet, as they would have not been able to balance on it while dancing if they were standing.
- Isa, Benny and Tico don’t appear in this episode.
- In the credits it said "Dora and Boots Help the Fairy Godmother",
- It's unknown how Swiper and the Fiesta Trio got into the fairytale book.
- The Blue Cursor doesn't appear at all just like in Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular.