|Dora's Dance to the Rescue|
|Airdate||October 11, 2005|
Dora's Dance to the Rescue is a Dora the Explorer TV movie. It's also the 18th episode for season 4.
- Fiesta Trio
- Pirate Pig
- Pirate Piggies
- King Juan el Bobo
- Dancing Elf
Dora and Boots try to rescue Swiper the Fox from a magical bottle after getting tricked by a mean dancing elf.
Places in episode
- The Elf Song
- Travel Song
- Marching Ants
- Wiggling Spider
- Sneaky Snake
- Pirate Dance
- Watch Me Spin
- Ants In Your Pants
- Dance Like A Fish
- Everyone Can Dance
- First double length episode to use the original Dora the Explorer theme song from season 1 & season 2 at the end of the episode.
- This is the 2nd double length episode to have 3 places.
- A different font style was used in the closing credits.
- This is the last episode to premiere in 2005. On top of that, the copyright actually used the year it premiered in the end credit sequence.
- This is the 3rd episode that lasted for over 30 minutes.
- This is never the first time the series does the 2005-2008 Nick Jr. Productions logo.
- This is the 94th episode of the show.
- Dora's voice is the same as the one used in previous episodes, but the tone is beautiful and sounds more grown up. The voice has already debuted in Go Diego, Go! before this episode aired This voice will be debuted again in Dora's World Adventure.
- This is the second double-length special where Map is asked more than once.
- This is also the first double-length special where there is no star catching, though the star pocket can be seen on Backpack throughout the episode.
- Dora was not suppose to have her star pocket in this episode. It was suppose to be hidden just like in episodes Dora's World Adventure and Dora Saves the Mermaids.
- The graphics has been changed in this episode just like the background and Dora having smaller eyes.All of these things have been used in Season 5
- Dora's season 5 look has been debuted in this episode.
- When Dora sings the Travel Song, her hand keeps going through the bottle.
Swiper the Fox