|Dora's Animalito Adventure|
|Airdate||Thursday, April 23, 2015 (UK)|
Sunday, July 28, 2019 (US)
|Episode||18 (all airings)|
|Previous||All airings: Dora's Fairy Godmother Rescue|
|Next||Dora's Night Light Adventure
US airings: Dora and the Very Sleepy Bear
Dora's Animalito Adventure is the 18th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora, Boots, and Diego set out to rescue their bunny, turtle and butterfly friends and bring them back home to their Copal Tree.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Music River (Turtles)
- Butterfly Garden (Butterfly)
- La Luna (Bunny)
- The Travel Song is not sung in this episode. Instead, Dora, Boots & Diego sing Animalitos.
- Every time the animalitos are under the sun, it makes them almost disappear.
- Isa does not appear in this episode.
- Dora and Boots ride on Dragon but are almost going to run into Benny in his hot air balloon, Dora says that they got to go up over his hot air balloon, "up" means "arriba" but she says "subida" which actually means "climb".
- This is the 31st instance where Dora and Boots returned to where they started after reaching the final destination on the map, first ever time being Three Little Piggies.
- Dora and Boots mention that Swiper is going to swipe the big flower Dragon is under but he's got snippers so he tries swiping it without using his hands, however, they stop him from swiping it anyway.