|Diego Saves Baby Humpback Whale|
|Airdate||September 9, 2005|
|Written by|| Valerie Walsh|
|Previous||Chinta the Baby Chinchilla|
|Next||Journey to Jaguar Mountain|
Diego has to rescue a baby humpback whale that's stuck in a beach and he needs to go to the ocean where he belongs.
Diego notices that a baby humpback whale is beached on a rocky island and cannot get back into the ocean. Diego sets off to save the humpback whale, running through a rainforest obstacle course, then swims with Tuga and they get past the jellyfish and sharks. When Diego reaches the baby humpback whale, he leads the other humpback whales to make really big waves to lift the beached humpback whale into the ocean and back to his mother.
- This was meant to be a pilot episode of the spinoff show.
- Diego ziplines very very very very very fast.
- At the end of the episode, a picture of the live action image of the humpback whale doesn't get printed off the computer.
- This is the last episode they're going in 0.5'x speed.
- There are some differences in this episode to the actual show.
- This Click the Camera looks very old.
- The computer Alicia uses in the episode looks way different.
- The Rescue Center makes a little changes.
- Diego’s zipline is orange instead of brown.
- Diego's rescue pack made some slight changes.
- Instead of the humpback whale song at the end being in the key of E Major it was in the key of F major/E-sharp major.
- When Diego was looking for Tuga, an orange arrow appeared. This may hint that the show was going to have a similar computer concept to Dora the Explorer.
- Animal Puma is recycled in Chinta the Baby Chinchilla