|First Appearance||Dora Saves the Game|
|Last Appearance||The Bobo's Mother's Day|
|Relatives|| Dora, Guillermo and Isabella (cousins)|
Alicia (younger sister)
|Voiced By|| Dulcinea Cuprill (Dora the Explorer)
Iliana Friedson-Trujillo (Go, Diego, Go!)
Daisy Márquez is the very beautiful big sister of both Alicia and Diego, and the eldest cousin of Dora, Guillermo, and Isabella. She appears in some episodes of Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go, but has more appearances in the first one, than the latter.
At some point during Go, Diego, Go! (which ran from 2005 to 2011) Diego may have stated that Daisy was in college. Depending on when this occurred, it may be a hint that she is a prodigy or it was referring to college in its definition outside of the U.S.A (meaning High School).
Dora & Daisy both like playing soccer. Her soccer team was the Yellow Tigres or the yellow tigers. Dora joined the yellow Tigres because her cousin's soccer team didn't reach the minimum number of players.
- Daisy has tanned skin and dark brown eyes. Her hair is very a dark shade of brown, as well. Her hair is about two or three inches above the mid of her shoulders.
- Daisy is taller than her younger cousin Dora, younger sibling Alicia, and youngest sibling Diego.
- She has more tanned skin and hair than her younger siblings.
- Her eyes are brown just like Dora's eyes. Her hair is dark brown with a flower in her hair.
- Daisy appeared with Dora & Boots in the scene where they talk about their favorite parts in the episode "Dora Saves the Game".
- Daisy celebrates her fiesta de quinceañera (a Latin American celebration of a girl's fifteenth birthday party which marks their transition from childhood to adulthood) after turning 15 years old in Daisy, La Quinceañera.