|Airdate||November 5, 2002|
|Written by|| Eric Weiner|
|Directed by||George Chialtas|
- Fiesta Trio
- Señor Tucán
- Sleepy Sloth
- Mountain Goat
- Tallest Mountain
This plot summary is incomplete. Please help Dora and friends by completing it.
Places in episode
- This is the first actual episode where the 3 picture sequence went in a different order. Dora says out the places after the square appears. The pattern was 1st square appears, Dora says out 1st place, 2nd square appears, Dora says out 2nd place and 3rd square appears, Dora says out 3rd place.
- This is also the first actual episode where the Blue Arrow clicks on the 1st square.
- Dora & Boots take 10 pictures but needed 3 pictures to enter the contest.
- Dora takes a picture of the viewer for fun and at the end of the episode.
- This is the 40th episode of the show.
- Dora and Boots sing the Travel Song differently but they don't ask the question "where are we going", there's a new version played of it instead of the old version, they actually instead sing Finding the Animals.
- The Blue Cursor is also something that's used and meant for clicking.
- After saying the places for the 2nd time, Map briefly bends over as if he were about to jump and do the ending transition.
- Tallest Mountain is in a different place considering this episode takes place after "Lost Map" and "Super Map." This may lead some to think this Tallest Mountain is a direct cousin of the one prior to this one. However, in this episode, Tallest Mountain is the middle location in this adventure, so this further proves this theory/goof.
Swiper the Fox
|Dora the Explorer Season 2|
|The Big Storm | The Magic Stick | The Missing Piece | Rojo the Fire Truck | Lost Squeaky | Doctor Dora | The Golden Explorers | El Día De Las Madres | Lost Map | Pinto, the Pony Express | The Big Piñata | The Happy Old Troll | Super Map! | Click! | ¡Rápido, Tico! | A Present For Santa | A Letter for Swiper | Dora, La Músico | Egg Hunt | Super Spies | To the Monkey Bars | Hide and Go Seek | School Pet | Quack! Quack! | Whose Birthday is It? | The Lost City | León, the Circus Lion|