|Check Up Day|
|Airdate||Thursday, November 14, 2012|
|Previous||¡Vamos a Pintar!|
Dora is going to the doctor for her yearly check-up. When she gets there, she meets a few animals who are sick or injured and learns that getting a shot is not as bad as it looks.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Duck Pond
- Monkey Forest
- When Dora says "Where is he (Swiper) now?", she completely sounds like Kathleen Herles, her Season 1-4 voice actress.
- Daisy works as the doctor's receptionist. This is also her final appearance in the show.
- This is the 153rd episode of the show.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about going to the doctor.
- When Dora and Boots get to the doctor next, Dora asks the viewer what path to take with either the rocks or the flowers, the path with the flowers lead to a bridge which looks a lot like the Troll Bridge, but Grumpy Old Troll is not seen.
- This is the first episode seeing Dora get a needle shot.
- Boots is the only one that doesn't get a check up or anything, however, he still travels with Dora and goes with his friends there anyway, he only mentions about getting stickers.
- Dora doesn't use Backpack in this episode but she only appears at the end when everyone is singing We Did It!, however, Dora is always wearing her on her back, but she doesn't say "We did it" with Map and she doesn't talk at all in this episode.
- Isa, Benny and Tico don't appear in this episode.
- That's 5 Years of Second Banana/One with Nature from George of the Jungle (2007).
- That's 61 Years of Charlie Brown Football Gag.
- Diego, Baby Jaguar and Alicia don't appear in this episode.
- This is the only time Daisy appears without Diego.
- In the book version of this episode, when Dora stands on the weight scale machine, she has her shoes off, but in this episode, she has her shoes on. One should always go on the weight machine with shoes off.