|Catch That Shape Train|
|Airdate||Monday, June 3, 2013|
|Next||Kittens in Mittens|
Dora and Boots create a shape train in their sticker book, and soon the train gets rolling without anyone behind the wheel.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Crocodile Forest
- Snowy Mountain
- Shape Train
- This is the 161st episode of the show.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is still normal toned, but on later episodes, it will become low-toned.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about getting Circulo back to the shape train.
- It's unknown how Swiper got into Boots' sticker book.
- This episode premiered 10 years after The Lost City and City of Lost Toys premiered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.