|Catch That Shape Train|
|Airdate||Monday, June 3, 2013|
|Next||Kittens in Mittens|
Catch That Shape Train is the 3rd episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora and Boots create a shape train in their sticker book, and soon the train gets rolling without anyone behind the wheel.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Crocodile Forest
- Snowy Mountain
- Shape Train
- This is the 161st episode of the show.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is still normal toned, but on later episodes, it will become low-toned.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about getting Circulo back to the shape train.
- It's unknown how Swiper and the Fiesta Trio got into Boots' sticker book.
- This episode premiered 10 years after The Lost City and City of Lost Toys premiered.
- When Dora, Boots, and Circulo are at snowy mountain, they do not wear winter clothes.
- In real life trains don't need a steering wheel.