|Airdate||Tuesday, November 18, 2008|
|Previous||The Mayan Adventure|
|Next||The Big Red Chicken's Magic Show|
Bouncy Boots is the 9th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 5.
Boots was waiting to get his boots fixed. But when he gets his red boots, It makes him bounce. So, Dora & Boots go to the shoe shop to get Boots' red boots back.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Tall Gates
- Shoe Shop
- Boing Boing!
- Boots had to wear the bouncy boots for the whole adventure until he can get his plain red boots back.
- This is the second appearance of Amelie, Dora's friend from France.
- This is the 110th episode of the show.
- The Fiesta Trio don't sing with the Map in this episode.
- It's actually a good thing Boots has bouncy boots because it was so impossible for Swiper to even swipe them while Dora and Boots are stopping him and Boots jumping and bouncing for him to not able to swipe the bouncy boots from him.
- Isa doesn't appear in this episode.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing the "Boing, Boing" song.
- This episode premiered exactly 6 years after ¡Rápido, Tico! premiered.