|Bark, Bark to Play Park|
|Airdate||September 25, 2009|
|Written by|| Brian J. Bromberg|
Bismarck “Butch” Datuin
|Directed by||Henry-Lenardin Madden|
|Next||Dora Saves the Snow Princess|
Dora and Boots help Perrito find his twin brother at Play Park during Twins Day.
This plot summary is incomplete. Please help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Double Doghouse
- Twin Mountains
- Play Park (referred to as "Twins Day Party")
- It is revealed that Swiper has a puppy of his own.
- Similarly to "Dora's Got a Puppy", Swiper has a chance to swipe an item but does not, because he likes puppies and he is on his good side too.
- A fireworks sound effect is heard in Play Park.
- This is the 107th episode of the show.
- Benny, Isa, and Tico do not appear in this episode.
- Dora does not use Backpack in this episode.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about Twin's Day.
- This is the first episode featuring Map's twin sister.
- Backpack is only one not to have a twin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.