|Bark, Bark to Play Park|
|Airdate||Friday, September 25, 2009|
|Written by|| Brian J. Bromberg|
Bismarck “Butch” Datuin
|Directed by||Henry-Lenardin Madden|
|Next||Dora Saves the Snow Princess|
- Girl Map (debut)
- Fiesta Trio
- Perrito's Twin
- Rojo's Twin
- Roberto's Twin
- Grumpy Old Troll
- Twin Troll
Dora and Boots help Perrito find his twin brother at Play Park during Twins Day.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Double Doghouse
- Twin Mountains
- Play Park (referred to as "Twins Day Party")
- It is revealed that Swiper has a puppy of his own.
- Similarly to "Dora's Got a Puppy", Swiper has a chance to swipe an item but does not, because he likes puppies and he is on his good side too.
- A fireworks sound effect is heard in Play Park.
- This is the 107th episode of the show.
- Benny, Isa, and Tico do not appear in this episode.
- This is the 17th episode where Dora does not use Backpack.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about Twin's Day.
- Map's dancing is recycled from Big Sister Dora.
- This is the first episode featuring Map's twin sister.
- This episode introduces a special version of "I'm the Map!" called "We're the Maps!". First Map sings his "I'm the Map!" song like usual, then he introduces the viewer to his twin sister. After that, she and Map both sing together "We're the Maps!".
- Dora, Boots, and Backpack are only ones not to have a twin.