|Baby Bongo's Big Music Show|
|Airdate||Thursday, October 18, 2012|
|Previous||Benny the Castaway|
|Next||Dora's Royal Rescue|
Baby Bongo's Big Music Show is the 10th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 7.
- Big Red Chicken
- King Crab
- Diego's mother
- Diego's father
- Roberto's grandfather
- Fiesta Trio
- Grumpy Old Troll
- Baby Bongo (debut)
There's a music show going on, but one of the instruments, a little bongo drum, falls out of the show truck. So Dora and Boots must get Baby Bongo back to the show so that he can perform for the very first time.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
Places in this episode
- Troll Bridge
- Conga Beach
- Music Show
- This is the 150th episode of the show.
- Dora and Boots stop Swiper by singing "Swiper, no swiping!" to the Coconut Conga tune first heard in Dora Saves the Mermaids. Swiper then sings "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, man!", to the same tune.
- This is the third episode where Swiper sings his catchphrase "Oh man!" rather than saying it normally, first being Dora's Pirate Adventure and second being La Maestra de Música. Unlike those two episodes, he does not sing it like: "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh, man!", he instead sings it to the Coconut Conga.
- The Fiesta Trio play their fanfares with more rhythm than the original version.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about getting to the music show and what instruments everyone's playing.
- When Dora sings the line "We can all make music in so many different ways" the first time, she sounds like herself. But when she sings that line the second time, she sounds like Boots. Her mouth however doesn't move as Baby Bongo lip-syncs to the line.