|A Ribbon for Pinto|
|Airdate||Thursday, February 2, 2012|
|Previous||Swiper's Favorite Things|
|Next||Dora's Knighthood Adventure|
A Ribbon for Pinto is the 18th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
Dora, Boots and Pinto are heading to the big horse show, but the train breaks down on the way. They need to deliver the ribbons to the big horse show so Pinto can win his first ribbon. But they have to be on a lookout for Swiper because he really wants to swipe the ribbons.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Sheep Farm
- Cactus Snakes
- Horse Show
- The theme song is remastered with a new version.
- This is the 139th episode of the show.
- Isa will no longer be voiced by Lenique Vincent from now on, instead, she is now voiced by Skai Jackson.
- This is the first episode to give Dora a 3D version of her Season 3-4 and Season 5-6 look, though her head becoming a little narrower fitting her age of 8.
- Although the series is now in 3D, Map's voice from the previous seasons is still there, because there is no one to hire for Map's new voice.
- Starting with the next season, Dora becomes more grown with her voice.
- This episode introduces a new picture pop-up sequence: Dora taps the left side of the screen, and the three pictures slide in one by one. As each picture pops up, it bulges toward the screen and there is a "ding", the pitch increasing one at a time, the old picture pop-up sequence that just pops up by itself from previous episodes will soon never be used in later episodes from now on.
- This aired on Groundhog Day on 2012.
- This is the first episode to be broadcast in 16:9 HD.
- This episode was a semi-remake for "Pinto the Pony Express".
- Dora wears the same hat from Pinto the Pony Express.
- This is Pinto's fourth and final appearance to date.
- Although it’s a Season 6 episode, it is actually produced in Season 7.
- However streaming providers like iTunes lists this episode and Dora in Wonderland as Season 7 episodes.
- Dora will no longer wear her first casual outfit in newer episodes, however, she will still wear her pink shirt and orange shorts (albeit with some modifications), but she will wear pink shoes with white accents instead of her previous white shoes from previous episodes from now on and she'll no longer wear her yellow socks that stick up from out of her shoes either from now on.
- The Blue Cursor doesn't click on Dora after singing We Did It!, it instead clicks on her cowgirl hat.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing about Pinto getting to the horse show so he can win.
- Swiper's donkey wears the same mask he does.
- This is the first episode seeing Map in a new version of himself whenever Dora uses him to find out what places her and Boots got to go instead of his cartoon old version from previous episode, soon he'll never be seen in his cartoon self from previous episodes from now on.
- Starting with this episode, Dora's hair would become slightly longer and wavier. This is and insignificant difference that would continue for the rest of Seasons 7 and 8.