|Airdate||May 20, 2011|
|Written by||Brian J. Bromberg|
|Directed by|| George Chialtas|
|Previous||Boots' First Bike|
|Next||Dora in Troll Land|
¡Vacaciones! (translated as "Vacations!") is the 8th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
Dora and Boots are going camping with Diego, and along the way, they help their friends on what take care of before going on their vacations.
This plot summary is incomplete. Please help Dora and friends by completing it.
- Nutty Forest
- Isa's Garden
- Rainforest Campground
- This is the only time that Tico's car can talk.
- This episode is also known as "Camping Trip".
- This is the 4th episode to have a Spanish title.
- The name of the episode means "Vacations" in Spanish, it could also mean "Holidays" too.
- This is the 129th episode of the show.
- Goof: After Dora, Boots, Diego and Baby Jaguar paddle, Dora's Season 4 design is used.
- This is the first time Dora and Diego use their cell phones.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing a Camp Song about getting to the last place meeting Diego and Baby Jaguar.