|Airdate||Friday, May 20, 2011|
|Written by||Brian J. Bromberg|
|Directed by||George Chialtas|
|Previous||Boots' First Bike|
|Next||Dora in Troll Land|
¡Vacaciones! (translated as "Vacations!") is the 8th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6.
Dora and Boots are going camping with Diego, and along the way, they help their friends on what take care of before going on their vacations.
Uh-oh! ¡Falta ago! This plot summary is incomplete. Feel free to help Dora and friends by completing it. Please remember to remove this template once the plot summary is complete.
- Nutty Forest
- Isa's Garden
- Rainforest Campground
- This is the only time that Tico's car can talk.
- This is the first Dora the Explorer episode where Baby Jaguar speaks, just like in Go, Diego, Go.
- This episode is also known as "Camping Trip".
- This is the 8th episode to have a Spanish title.
- This episode premiered exactly 6 years after We're a Team! premiered.
- When Dora and Boots go the flowery garden as the second location, Benny and Tico go to the ocean, while going to the campground as the third location, Isa goes to the mountain.
- The name of the episode means "Vacations" in Spanish, it could also mean "Holidays" too.
- This is the 129th episode of the show.
- After Dora, Boots, Diego and Baby Jaguar paddle, Dora's Season 4 design is used.
- This is the first time Dora and Diego use their cell phones.
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode, they instead sing a Camp Song about getting to the last place meeting Diego and Baby Jaguar.